~Day Sixteen Post~
- Waking up with drool stuck to my face, I attempt to leave the safe haven of my bed. I am unsuccessful.
- Second attempt. Unsuccessful.
- I do not even bother with my third attempt. Being what I am makes it extremely difficult to wake up at this hour.
- Several hours pass.
- It is almost midnight. I sit up quickly and rush to get out of this bed. Now is the correct time to wake up.
- I skip brushing my teeth and head right to breakfast. Exiting the house, I embrace the darkness.
- Senses heightened, I chase after prey.
- After I finish drinking its blood– but not killing it– I get ready.
- I run to the cemetery.
- I am ready to begin my vampire lessons.
~By Lisa Ha~